17Low testosterone is something no man wants to deal with. It can cause some major health problems, as well as a loss of libido and confidence. If you are experiencing the symptoms of Low T, testosterone replacement therapy in Baltimore, MD may be right for you.
Better Overall Health
Low testosterone levels are responsible for a number of health issues in men:
- Muscle Loss/Weight Gain
- Memory Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Hair Loss
These issues can drastically decrease your quality of life. With testosterone replacement therapy, you can start to recover from the symptoms of Low T, giving you a healthier life overall. You’ll feel better, and your appearance will improve as well.
Improved Sexual Performance
Low T can affect your performance in bed, but with testosterone treatments you can get your sex life back. If you are suffering from ED, loss of libido, and generally poor performance in bed because of your Low T, you should consider testosterone replacement therapy.
The most important benefit of testosterone therapy is the confidence boost you get from finally feeling like a man again. With better health and increased libido, you’ll feel like yourself again. Are you ready to get your life back? Contact Pinnacle Men’s Health today.
Premature ejaculation can have a major impact on your sex life – but it’s not the end. There are many ways to prevent and treat premature ejaculation. Finding the right combination that works for you can help you get your sex life back on track.
Masturbation before Sex
When treating premature ejaculation, you should start simply. Masturbating a few hours before sex can be a great technique to delay ejaculation.
Women aren’t the only ones who benefit from Kegel exercise. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles can help improve your sexual health overall and prevent premature ejaculation. Here’s the technique for performing pelvic floor exercises.
- Find the muscles – Because it’s not a muscle that is exercised regularly, you may not know how to find them. Stopping urination mid-stream will help you find them. Once you’ve used this technique to find the muscles, begin exercising them while lying down.
- Work it out – contract your pelvic floor muscles and hold them tight for three seconds, then relax for a few seconds. Do this a few times in a row, and then try it sitting or standing as you improve.
- Isolate it – be sure not to tighten your abdominal muscles, thighs, or butt during these exercises. You should be focusing on tightening your pelvic floor muscles by themselves. Do not hold your breath, but continue breathing normally.
- Keep it up – practice your pelvic floor exercises at least three times a day, with 10 repetitions per set.
Using a condom may help you prevent premature ejaculation by decreasing sensitivity. You can also purchasing special condoms designed for delaying ejaculation during sex. Research these online first, since these types of condoms contain numbing agents that can cause you to lose an erection. Reviews from other men who have used specific brands can help you make a decision.
Visit a Men’s Health Clinic
Your premature ejaculation can be simply treated by visiting a men’s health clinic in Baltimore, MD. Pinnacle Men’s Health can provide you with a variety of treatment options for your premature ejaculation and identify any underlying causes. Contact us today to make an appointment.
Talking to your doctor about erectile dysfunction should be an easy task. Remember – your doctor has seen many patients like you, and his office is a safe, comfortable environment where you can discuss your ED without embarrassment. In our last post, we gave you some important information on how to prepare for your appointment for ED in Baltimore, MD. In this post, we’ll go over important questions that you should ask during your visit, as well as some questions your doctor may ask you.
Questions Your Doctor Will Ask
You doctor will ask you a series of questions to better understand your condition. Your answers will help him determine the best treatment option for you.
- Are you able to get an erection?
- When you get erection, is it firm enough to have sex?
- Do you lose your erection during sex and are you able to get it back?
- Do you ever wake up with an erection?
- Are you able to get an erection through masturbation?
- Do you smoke, drink, or do recreational drugs?
- What medications do you take?
Questions to Ask
Before you leave, be sure to ask your doctor some questions so that you have a better understanding of your condition.
- What could be causing my ED?
- What are my treatment options?
- What do I do if treatment doesn’t work?
- What lifestyle changes can I make that will help my ED?
- Where can I get more information about ED?
When you make an appointment with Pinnacle Men’s Health, you are beginning your journey to improved sexual health. Contact us today to make an appointment.