Are you curious about the low testosterone treatment (Low-T) provided by Pinnacle Men’s Health in Baltimore? At the clinic we provide Low-T treatment which can provide several benefits to men facing sexual difficulties. To help you better understand the potential benefits of Low-T treatment in Baltimore, take a moment to learn about how testosterone works.
Testosterone is a natural hormone, part of the class of androgens, found in greater quantities in men. It takes three forms in the blood: as albumin, sex hormone binding globulin and free testosterone. This hormone assists with reproductive development as well as regulation of processes in the body. Some of the positive effects of testosterone include lower body fat, muscle building, increased libido, improved mental function, increased bone strength, improved mood and energy levels, and enhanced sexual pleasure.
As men age testosterone production decreases gradually. Some men experience significant drops in testosterone levels that results in an impact on mental and physical health. This decline can mean lower energy levels, strength, mental acuity, sexual desire and muscle mass. Fortunately, Low-T treatment can be used to help mitigate these symptoms. Visit Pinnacle Men’s Health in Hartford, MD to find out if you are eligible to treatment. Make an appointment for a blood test to measure your testosterone levels at pinnaclemenshealthhartford.com.
When it comes to men’s sexual health, it can be difficult to know who to turn to with your questions. If you are struggling with erectile dysfunction (ED) and want to understand more about the causes, you may need the help of a physician.
Here are some of the medical professionals that can help improve your sexual health:
• Family Doctor – Men who already have a primary care physician responsible for their routine care may bring their questions about ED to this doctor. Your family doctor may review your overall health, evaluate if any conditions that may be contributing to sexual dysfunction and, if necessary, prescribe medication to treat ED.
• Health Clinic – Another place to turn is a clinic that specializes in men’s sexual health. Pinnacle Men’s Health is an ED clinic in Baltimore, MD that provides care tailored to men. When you visit one of the medical doctors at this type of facility, you can receive assistance with ED, premature ejaculation, low testosterone and other sexual issues.
• Urologists – Urologists are specialists that are trained in the surgical and medical treatment of the reproductive system. This physician can evaluate conditions related to fertility as well as diseases affecting the urinary tract. ED is just one of the urologic conditions this specialist can treat.
• Endocrinologist – An endocrinologist can identify how conditions like diabetes or a hormone imbalance may be contributing to ED. This specialist examines how glands in the endocrine system impact certain bodily functions, including sexual development and reproduction.
• Mental Health Professional– A therapist, counselor or other mental health professional can help identify psychological issues that may be contributing to ED. Sometimes, treatment involves addressing a physical and emotional dynamic.
Learn more about how to take care of your sexual health at pinnaclemenshealthhartford.com.
Low testosterone can become an issue in even the closest of relationships, resulting in physical, emotional, and sexual changes. This includes erectile dysfunction (ED) and loss of Libido. Pursuing low testosterone treatment in Baltimore can give you the resources to make sexual encounters a source of intimacy and pleasure, rather than frustration.
After the age of 30, testosterone levels may start to decline. This essential hormone is involved in moderating and driving healthy processes and daily activities. With a severe drop in testosterone, men have been known to suffer from lower energy levels, weight gain, muscle loss, depression, memory loss, and Irritable Male Syndrome. With the impact testosterone has on one’s mind, overall health, and well-being, it is no surprise that side effects create problems and introduce tension into relationships.
Both sexual activity and daily encounters may suffer as Low-T symptoms become more prominent in ones’ life. When a couple cannot communicate well, has trouble expressing themselves physically and is unable to achieve sexual climax, Low-T may be a significant factor. Sometimes protecting and preserving the relationship with your significant other means delving deeper into how you can manage and improve your own sexual health.
With a simple blood test, your physician can evaluate your testosterone and start discussing potential treatment options. Discover how you can revolutionize your well-being and sexual vitality through testosterone replacement therapy at pinnaclemenshealthbaltimore.com.