Premature Ejaculation FAQs
Find the answers to all of your questions when you review our premature ejaculation FAQs in Hartford, CT. Our clinics were designed with the patient’s need for privacy and understanding at the forefront of our minds. Some frequently asked questions include:
Tell Me about Your Qualified Staff
We’re a team of sexual health specialists who work exclusively with patients seeking help for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and low testosterone. With more than 50 years of combined experience, our licensed physicians completely understand your need for discretion and your expectation of professionalism. When you visit Pinnacle Men’s Health of Hartford, you’ll feel safe, respected, and confident that you’re now in good hands.
Should I Bring Anything with Me to the Visit?
We ask all new patients to bring four things with them to their visit:
- We’ll need your driver’s license.
- It helps if you can show us a full list of any medications you are taking, and give us a clear summary of your medical history. Our doctors can use this information to determine if a drug is contributing to your condition.
- Bring your preferred form of payment. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. We do not process any form of insurance, but we’re happy to give you a detailed receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for any claim you may file.
- We encourage you to invite your partner to accompany you. Two minds are better than one, and significant others can often provide extra details to help us better address your condition. Keep in mind; this is entirely up to you. Should you choose to come to your appointment alone, we certainly understand.
I Have Concerns about My Privacy
We go above and beyond to protect the privacy of our patients during their sexual health treatment or any other testing. Significant steps have been taken to provide a discreet client experience, and protecting your privileged information is something we take very seriously. Your lab results are reviewed directly by our team and never passed around between outsourced parties. With our investment in the latest encryption technology, your medical records are always secure. Should you have additional concerns, give us a call. We are eager to address any of your concerns.
What to Know before Your Visit
By nature, men can be a bit stubborn when it comes to taking care of their reproductive health. We’re busy protecting and providing for our loved ones, so it’s easy to neglect our well-being. Despite being relatively easy to treat, problems involving sexual function often don’t get addressed for this reason. Before your visit this clinic, we want you to understand that helping you isn’t embarrassing for us. To get the best results, we’re going to expect you to be open and honest with our staff. Rest assured your visit is entirely confidential.
We’d like for you to keep a few things in mind to get the most out of your visit with us. For starters, avoid taking your existing ED medications for at least one full day before your appointment. If you have been prescribed the 36-hour dose of Levitra, please refrain from taking it at least 36 hours before your appointment.
Plan to be at our clinic for about 90 minutes. During this time, our staff will perform a comprehensive evaluation which includes lab work, diagnostic testing, and even a test-dose of treatment medication to validate its effectiveness for you.
Finally, anticipate how your evening will unfold with your partner. A few romantic gestures after your appointment will go a long way.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Common erectile dysfunction treatments include:
- Injections and Suppositories
- Vacuum Devices
- Penile Implants
While many people experience no negative side effects, there are some possible adverse effects of ED treatments that could include:
- Body Aches/Pain
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Vision Changes
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Priapism (an Erection Lasting Longer than Four Hours)
While this list is not all-inclusive, medications react differently to everyone. Please contact your doctor if you experience anything out of the ordinary. You can also take advantage of our patient resources while reviewing the latest trends from the comfort of your own home.
Contact us today for answers to all of your premature ejaculation FAQs. We proudly serve patients in Hartford, Connecticut, and surrounding communities.